The new multi-X 2500 system by Analytik Jena is suitable for AOX, EOX and POX measurements in water (industrial and public sewage, surface water, … ). Due to a time-saving sample preparation and a reduced measuring time we can realize a higher sample throughput.
We successfully participated in the company run at the Goitzsche-Marathon and had a nice group day. Next year we will run again!
to Wolfener Analytik GmbH – your partner for analytics headquarted in Saxony Anhalt. The company was founded in 1992 as Wolfener Umweltanalytik GmbH in Wolfen. In 1996 the company moved to Bitterfeld after merging with Chemiekombinat Bitterfeld. Since 2003, we have been known as Wolfener Analytik GmbH.
Here you will find an overview of the devices we use.
- Investigation of inorganic chemistry products
- Characterization of new and advanced materials
- Quality assessment
- Process analysis
- Pharmaceutical analytics under GMP guidelines
- Structural clarification/elucidation
- Analysis of synthetic products and intermediates
- Sample pick up
- Analysis and evaluation of environmental samples
- Measurement of hazardous materials
- Investigation of SiC, SiC-Slurries and Si:
- Element analysis of C, S, O, N, and H in solar products
- Methods: ICP-OES, GC, pH-determination, gravimetric analysis
- Measurements of hazardous substance and controlling of industrial safety
- Sample pick up and sample handling according BIA-, NIOSH-u. VDI-protocols
- Evaluation of hazardous substance according TRGS
- Structural analysis
- Analysis of molecular configuration and conformation based on NMR, UV/VIS and FTIR techniques
- Performance of stability and stress-tests
- Microwave system for innovative sample preparation, ICP-MS, ICP-OES and AAS
- Determination of toxic, nutritional and essential elements