We successfully participated in the company run at the Goitzsche-Marathon and had a nice group day. Next year we will run again!
Our new microwave system “turboWAVE” by MLS GmbH realizes state-of-the-art sample preparation. It allows an even more efficient and higher sample throughput of samples due to parallel decomposition of various samples.
The new ICP-MS system is ideally suited to the analysis of various samples including inorganic, pharmaceutical, or food products. The ICP-MS is a multi-element method with low detection limits and high flexibility.
to Wolfener Analytik GmbH – your partner for analytics headquarted in Saxony Anhalt. The company was founded in 1992 as Wolfener Umweltanalytik GmbH in Wolfen. In 1996 the company moved to Bitterfeld after merging with Chemiekombinat Bitterfeld. Since 2003, we have been known as Wolfener Analytik GmbH.
Here you will find an overview of the devices we use.
- Investigation of inorganic chemistry products
- Characterization of new and advanced materials
- Quality assessment
- Process analysis
- Pharmaceutical analytics under GMP guidelines
- Structural clarification/elucidation
- Analysis of synthetic products and intermediates
- Sample pick up
- Analysis and evaluation of environmental samples
- Measurement of hazardous materials
- Investigation of SiC, SiC-Slurries and Si:
- Element analysis of C, S, O, N, and H in solar products
- Methods: ICP-OES, GC, pH-determination, gravimetric analysis
- Measurements of hazardous substance and controlling of industrial safety
- Sample pick up and sample handling according BIA-, NIOSH-u. VDI-protocols
- Evaluation of hazardous substance according TRGS
- Structural analysis
- Analysis of molecular configuration and conformation based on NMR, UV/VIS and FTIR techniques
- Performance of stability and stress-tests
- Microwave system for innovative sample preparation, ICP-MS, ICP-OES and AAS
- Determination of toxic, nutritional and essential elements